- “Service” / “Website” - The hello-js.com website
- “Administrator” - The owner of the hello-js.com Service
ul. Radlińskie Chałupki 123A, 44-313 Wodzisław Śląski, Poland
- “Newsletter” - The third-party service which lets us collect Users' email addresses and names in regard to sending them emails
- “User” - A person who visits, browses, and interacts with the Website or a Newsletter
3. Information collected
Information collected automatically
By visiting our Website, our servers automatically collect information provided by your browser. This data may include information such as browser type and version, language preferences, the time spent on particular web pages, your location such as country and city, and other non-personal information.
Information you provide us by signing up for the newsletter. Read Newsletter Policy
4. Use and sharing of information
In general, we use Non-Personal Information (except the data provided in the Newsletter form) to help us improve the Service and customize the user experience. We also aggregate Non-Personal Information in order to track trends and analyze use patterns on the Website.
The only data that might be considered Personal is your email address and name, which you can provide us by subscribing to our newsletter and thus agreeing to their use.
Personal or Non-Personal data may be transferred to the following entities whose services are used by the Administrator in order to run the Website and provide services through it:
- Data Analysis:
Google LLC. (1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA)
MailerLite Limited, an Irish registered company at Ground Floor, 71 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2, D02 P593, Ireland
We recommend that you check the Website periodically to stay updated on how your information is used.
We are using only recommended services for data analysis and newsletter purposes.
These services implement suitable security methods. However, we do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
User rights regarding the use of personal information
You have the right at any time to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. When we send a promotional communication to a User, the User can opt out of further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each promotional email.
Link to other Websites
6. Changes and amendments
8. GDPR (RODO)
In accordance with the GDPR, the User has the following rights in regard to the processing of his personal data:
- The right to information on how personal data is processed.
- The right to access and correct personal data.
- The right to delete personal data. The Administrator may refuse to delete data for which he has responsibility for further processing (e.g. legal obligation).
- The right to request the restriction of personal data processing.
- The right to withdraw the consent if personal data was processed on the basis of the user's consent.
- The right to transfer personal data.
In case of any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or the practices of this Website, we encourage you to contact us at:
Last updated on 03/01/2023