Terms of using the Newsletter
- As part of the Newsletter service, information is sent by the Service Provider via e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the User (hereinafter referred to as the "Newsletter"). The Newsletter is provided free of charge, for an indefinite period.
- To use the Newsletter you need
- A device which is capable of opening your email inbox.
- Active email inbox
- The Newsletter contains in particular
- information about a new articles on our Website
- news from the world of programming and the IT industry
- learning content
- marketing content (for example about our courses or other products)
- Each Newsletter contains:
- information about the Service Provider as the sender of the Newsletter
- "Subject" specifying the content of the Newsletter
- information on how to unsubscribe from the Newsletter or change the User's email address to which the Newsletter is sent
- We reserve the right to stop sending the Newsletter at any time without giving a reason
- The User may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring costs, resign from the Newsletter by following the information placed in the footer of each Newsletter.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change the Regulations. The Service Provider will inform Users about the content of changes to the Regulations by posting on the website hello-js.com/newsletter-policy information about the change to the Regulations or/and by notifying the User about the change in the Regulations by sending via the Newsletter, to the e-mail address provided during registration. Notification of the change in the Regulations will take place at least 14 calendar days before the introduction of the amended Regulations.
- Users can resign from the Newsletter before the amended Regulations date if they do not agree to the Regulations changes.
- The Newsletter Policy is always accessible at newsletter-policy
In case of any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or the practices of this Website, we encourage you to contact us at:
Last updated on 02/01/2023